The ARLO modular outdoor set is so adaptable; you can configure the pieces to suit each day!
Chairs can be side by side, separate, or with a table in between them;
tables can act as side tables, corner tables, stand-alone tables, or footrests at the end of the chair! The frames of the seat and seatback are aluminum -in a dark grey color, while the legs, seat surrounds and side tables are beautiful, solid Acacia hardwood. All the white cushions have zip-off covers for easier cleaning, and seatback cushions slip on over the aluminum frames.
Now, how do you want to lay things out today?
* Modular outdoor set with 4 seats and 2 tables
* Aluminium frames for seat and seatback
* Solid Acacia hardwood tables, legs, and seat surrounds
* All cushions have zip-off covers
Single Sofa: 80w 70d 75h
Side Table: 70w 70d 30h
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.