The Broshtan door chest is a striking contrast that’s so in sync. Its clean, boxy frame, flush-mount drawers and round tapered legs capture the essence of mid-century modern design to a T. And while this bedroom chest’s profile may be highly contemporary, the finish is remarkably rustic, with saw mark distressing and distinctive wood grain, made all the more dramatic with a touch of chevron styling. Quality dovetail construction reflects beauty from the inside out.
||Wood or wood byproducts
||• Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a medium brown finish with saw kerf distressing effect
• Contemporary with a touch of the rustic aesthetic
• Profiled frame and tapered round turned legs
• Drawer fronts, sides and top have a planked look
• Fully finished French/English drawer box with ball bearing drawers glides
• Chevron veneer layup of headboard panel and door of bachelor chest
• Door opening 16.50" x 16.50" x 38.25"
• Drawer interior #1 (lined) 15.38" x 14.25" x 7.38"
• Drawer interior #3,4,5 15.38" x 14.25" x 7.38"
• Adjustable shelf (2) 19.00" x 16.00" x 0.63"
||41 inch(es) / 104.14 cm
||50 inch(es) / 127 cm
||18 inch(es) / 45.72 cm