The Albany outdoor set is made of enduring man-made rattan, consists of 3 seat sofa, 3 seat corner sofa, a dining table, and 2 stools.
The ALBANY Corner sofa dining set will bring new energy to your home.
All seats have thick, comfy cushions, and removable from the furniture; even the ottomans have slim cushions as well.
The dining table is a blend of rattan frame, and a durable, patterned, hardwood top. Ready for summer entertaining!
Polywood furniture is one of the outdoor furniture that is solely made from HDPE
* Man-made rattan
* Solid, high-density polyethylene, durable plywood tabletop.
* Cushions are zip-off and removable, 9cm thickness
* Steel frames
3 Seat Corner Sofa: W240 D66 H46(Seat)73(Back)
3 Seat Sofa: W177 D66 H46(Seat)73(Back)
Table: W145 D74 H67
Stool: W41 D41 H46
*Easy assembly needed.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original color then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow it to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original color of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover, or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mold problem.