Simplify your style with our Alice Convoy dining table. Four blocky corner posts and a slim, smoky glass tabletop combine to create an eye-catching and inspired design. While the medium density fibreboard (MDF) legs provide a solid and strong support structure, they also create an open and unencumbered space beneath the table to stretch your legs. Enjoy this lovely table on its own or surrounded with your chairs of choice.
- This simple and modern design matches well with a variety of decor styles and patterns.
- Better enjoy beautiful dining chairs through the smoky glass tabletop.
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF) makes for sturdy and supportive table legs.
- The offset, corner post legs leave the area beneath the table open and unencumbered.
- Should the unthinkable happen, the tempered glass tabletop is designed to shatter safely into smooth shards.
Tabletop: 10-Millimetre Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.