The VITA4 pc outdoor set is constructed with attractive sand-colored rattan, aluminum frame, and Acacia hardwood legs. There is a 2 seater, 2 chairs, and a nice coffee table. The comfy, grey fabric cushions are chunky, and all have zip-off covers. The rattan cord is half-round and man-made. The glass on the coffee table is tempered for safety. The cushion covers are zip-off, for easier cleaning.
* Attractive 4pc outdoor set: 2 seater, 2 chairs, and coffee table
* Man-made rattan, aluminum frame, hardwood legs
* Cushions have zip-off covers
Single: W81 D68 H42(Seat)/69(Back)
2 Seat: W135 D68 H42(Seat)/69(Back)
Coffee Table: W91 D51 H36
*Simple Leg Assembly required.
Outdoor Furniture Care Instruction
It is important to understand that any timber exposed to exterior weather conditions will have some form of timber change and movement.
The change of color (normally turns a silvery gray or black over time) and finishing like splitting or cracking is considered normal.
Regular re-oiling of your furniture will help to keep the color and reduce and may prevent cracking, but there is no guarantee that it will not.
1. Wash timber pieces with soap and water and a soft-bristle brush; allow to dry.
2. Apply a timber brightener to restore the original colour then rinse.
3. Apply a UV blocking sealant and allow to dry.
4. The timber sealant should maintain the original colour of the wood for about one year.
Plastic Rattan/resin wicker
1. Never clean your rattan and wicker garden furniture with any bleaching agents or all-purpose cleaners
2. Only clean the synthetic rattan furniture with soapy water (add some dish-washing liquid), soft brush and cloth.
3. Clean the table glass with cleaning liquid and paper towel.
4. Bring resin wicker furniture inside or put on a weather cover when not using for long periods.
Steel frame outdoor furniture can be rustic if not properly protected.
It's important to treat the metal surfaces of these out with a coat of rust inhibitor such as Metal Protector spray to increase the longevity of the product.
Do repair damaged surfaces immediately to prevent the metal from further rusting.
Clean periodically with a soft bristle brush using tepid water and a mild liquid detergent. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
Store indoors, under a quality furniture cover or in a weatherproof cushion box during wetter months.
Leaving cushions outside for a long time will cause fabric color change and may cause a mould problem.